G2X TAKE: Recognizing the impact Nate Crochunis has had on company growth, and looking to leverage his more than 17 years of experience in the execution, management, and administration of Government contracts and programs covering health care, security, information assurance, and information technology, NewWave, a very fast growing full-service Information Technology (IT) and Business Services company, adds this leader to serve as its new President driving Government Services.
Prior roles include:
- Chief Operating Officer – NewWave Telecom & Technologies
- Director, Program Management – StrategicHealthSolutions
- Program Director – Edaptive Systems
- This is just the latest in a string of strategic moves so far in 2020 by NewWave to include adding Mike Canino to its Leadership Team as Senior Director of Proposal Operations and recruiting Patrick Gerdes from MITRE to serve as Senior Vice President of Operations. This on the heels of the news last summer that they added Greg McGuigan, CMS Deputy Director of the Data and Systems Group, to serve as Executive VP.
- In addition to their Prime role on CMS SPARC, NewWave recently added the small business track for the $20B CIO-SP3 SB Small Business On-Ramp. This comes after adding the 8(a) CIO-SP3 SB On-Ramp last year and a Prime role on the new HHS Intelligence Automation/Artificial Intelligence (IAAI) IDIQ contract.
- “NewWave Telecom & Technologies (NewWave) and Index Analytics (Index) recently announced that their Mentor-Protégé Agreement has been approved by the Small Business Administration (SBA), creating a partnership of two major Federal health IT players. More here.
- This time last year NewWave announced the completion of its acquisition of iQuartic, Inc (iQuartic) to extend their offerings providing integrated value-based care platforms with fully integrated artificial intelligence capability. In 2018 NewWave had announced a new 7200 sq. ft. Collaboration Center and Innovation Lab near CMS and SSA for ‘the purpose of sparking creativity and innovation between itself, partners and customers’.
- Led by CEO Patrick Munis, NewWave was recently named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
Included below is a snapshot of Prime obligated funds for NewWave at CMS.