Added January 31, 2019
UPDATE: In addition to some of the industry moves we mentioned yesterday (see thread below), included below are a few additional moves where G2X did not spot the person in attendance (there were a lot of people there), but they were the talk of the event.
- Advanced Concepts and Technologies International (ACT I) has added veteran growth and operations executive, Debbie Granberry as their new General Manager for Government Health Services.
- SAIC continues to quietly add talent, to include recently recruiting experienced Federal Health growth leader, Jack Magrane, PhD, COL(Ret) to support VA and DHA Health IT.
- Experienced VA Proposal Director, Christa Evans will be taking on a new role with the fast-growing HUBZone SDVOSB, Privateer IT next month. This only further solidifies their position as one of the front-runners for the upcoming T4NG On-Ramp.
- Behavioral and Data Science specialist, Fors Marsh Group recently added Clif Williams to serve as Managing Director for Federal Healthcare where he will lead a portfolio of client accounts including CMS, CDC, and NIH.
Did we miss you? email us at email@example.com or comment below.
Added January 30
G2X TAKE: Despite the impending weather, the 1st day of the AFCEA Health IT Summit was as packed as ever. The G2X team had a chance to connect with leaders from Government and industry, and we took note of some of the familiar faces with new firms listed on their badges.
- Ann Kenny has moved over to serve as Chief Operating Officer for CRW and Associates, a small, woman-owned, SDVOSB, 8(a) focused in the areas of Health Management Consulting, Organizational Development, Technical Assistance and Training, Outreach and Education and IT for DHA, HRSA, CMS and State Medicaid.
- Veteran Growth Leader, Robert Hicks brings his more than 15 years of experience driving strategic business and solution growth with a primary focus on the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services to his new role as Business Development Director with Perspecta.
- And Red Hat managed to recruit Healthcare Sales Strategy and Operations SME, Michael Lanier to serve as their new Business Development lead across all Public Sector Healthcare.
More to come on Day Two. Did we miss you? Swing by our booth, or if you are not at the Health IT Summit today, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Tags: advanced concepts and technologies CMS CRW and Associates DHA Fors Marsh Group HHS indrasoft Perspecta privateer it red hat saic VA