“NetImpact Strategies (NetImpact) announced today that Venkatapathi “PV” Puvvada has been named as Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Puvvada brings a strong history of resulted oriented operational and financial success across public and private sectors to accelerate NetImpact’s Digital Transformation strategy. Puvvada will succeed Founder Kavita Kalatur as CEO and Kalatur will remain as the Chairperson of the company.”
“NetImpact recently announced their vision of building off their award-winning reputation as Trusted Advisors to bring next generation Digital Transformation innovations to their customers to accelerate modernization initiatives and improve mission outcomes. Puvvada previously served as President of Unisys Federal and oversaw its market leading organic revenue growth and established Unisys Federal’s prominence as one of the top digital transformation companies as rated by global industry analyst firms. Puvvada is a thought leader and an active contributor to industry collaboration initiatives and led both Professional Services Council (PSC) and Industry Advisory Council (IAC) as the Chairman of the Board of Directors.”
“Puvvada shared that his decision to join NetImpact was based on its strategic positioning for growth and an alignment of values and focus. “I am very impressed with NetImpact’s digital transformation capabilities and the client-first operational model and unique people culture that established their track record.”
“NetImpact takes pride in being a mission partner, bringing the Federal Government the latest proven technologies and methodologies for outcomes-focused results,” Puvvada explained. “I look forward to building on the success achieved by Kavita and a very talented team.”
“Kavita Kalatur, Founder and transitioning CEO, intends on remaining active as a Chairperson providing oversight and supporting NetImpact’s strategic initiatives, “PV brings the experience, capabilities, and relationships critical to our next era. I have known PV for over 10 years and have counted on him for sound advice as we continued to grow. This gave me chance to not only follow his accomplishments, but also see firsthand his leadership style and core values which are very in line with ours.” … Read the full press release here.
Source: NetImpact Strategies Appoints Venkatapathi “PV” Puvvada as Chief Executive Officer, February 23, 2021. NetImpact.
G2X TAKE: Looking to take the next step in their evolution, this very fast growing 8(a) EDWOSB and major Federal Health player, that specializes in Strategy and Business Transformation, IT Modernization, Data-Driven Intelligence, Cloud Services and Cybersecurity, has just announced the addition of this well known and established industry veteran (four-time Federal 100 Award recipient, six-time Wash100 Awardee, Fed 100 Industry Eagle Award honoree) to serve as their CEO.
- NetImpact has made a number of strategic hires and moves of late to include adding Victor Wither as Vice President of Proposals; appointing Stephanie Wilson as Chief Operating Officer; promoting Elizabeth Ahrens to Vice President of Civilian Health; and recently adding industry leader Jeffrey McGowan as its new Vice President of Growth.
- Led by FedHealthIT100 winner Kavita Kalatur, NetImpact was named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
- Meet the Rising Federal Health Companies Recognized by Inc. for Astounding Growth
- NIH NCI awards $21M Program Management Office Support contract to NetImpact
- Meet the Federal Civilian and Health leaders noted as 2020 Top Workplaces in the Washington Area
- 7 awarded $40M Defense Health Agency Health Care Innovation Support BPA