G2X TAKE: National Government Services, a Medicare contractor and longtime partner to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), who can lay claim to more than 50 years as a leader in Federal Healthcare contracting, committed to providing enterprise level health IT and support services, recently added Krista Yager, a strategic business management executive with dedicated Healthcare and IT experience.
Prior roles include:
- Vice President, Optum Advisory Services – Optum
- Management Consultant and Strategist – NASCO
- Owner – Nyka Enterprises
- As a partner to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, National Government Services has assisted the Agency with its early payment and claims processing, supported the MAC system transformation in the 1990s, and instituted changes for the Medicare Modernization Act of 2003. NGS currently partners with CMS on a multitude of contracts. Source: NGS
- Some of the company’s recent wins at CMS include a Virtual Data Center (VDC) National Data Warehouse (NDW) Hosting contract and being named as the Prime contractor for the Centers of Medicare & Medicaid Services’ (CMS) Common Electronic Data Interchange (CEDI) program.
- NGS maintains a Prime position on a number of key contract vehicles, to include CMS Strategic Partners Acquisition Readiness Contract (SPARC), CMS Contact Center Systems (CCS) Support; CMS Contact Center Operations; CMS Virtual Data Center (VDC) and HHS Program Support Center (PSC).
- June 13, 2019 Social Media Post by Krista – “NGS is hiring! I would love for one of my great connections to come work with me…. Check out this job at Anthem, Inc. And let me know if you are interested!! https://lnkd.in/enn_sKs“