G2X TAKE: Fast rising 8(a) small business Health IT solutions provider, Mettle Solutions, just added Melanie Combs-Dyer, a recently retired CMS Executive who brings experience working to promote interoperability between clinicians, health care payers, and patients, and working to administer the Medicare Fee-For-Service program, to serve as the Director of Innovation.
Prior roles include:
- Owner – Combs-Dyer Consulting, LLC
- Senior Advisor, Office of the Administrator – Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Director, Provider Compliant Group – Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- In addition to their recent 5-year Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Error Rate Measurement Programs (MADER) Methodology, Development and Evaluation (MDE) contractor win out of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Mettle maintains a broad set of past performance that cuts across HHS at ONC, CMS and AHRQ, with experience that spans across several Federal Healthcare IT programs at CMS including Electronic Submission of Medical Documentation (esMD); Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS); and Quality Improvement Organizations (QIOs).
- Late in FY 2019, Mettle picked up a Documentation Request and Receipt FHIR Pilots (DRFP) contract with CMS. More here.
- Led by President, Kishore Metla, Mettle Solution is a Healthcare IT solutions and consulting services provider with expertise in areas such as interoperability standards and specifications, clinical quality measures, medical documentation exchange, compliance and reviews and reducing improper payments by payers.
- Mettle was recently named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.