G2X TAKE: With the mid-way point of this $22.3B IDIQ contract on the near horizon, we are continuing to see big moves as firms position for the 2nd half, and the news that this SDVOSB joint-venture has gained Prime access to T4NG will have a clear and immediate impact on the competitive landscape.
After recently completing novation of the contract, service-disabled Veteran-owned Sprezzatura-GovernmentCIO Joint Venture is now identified as a Prime contract holder on the VA T4NG IDIQ.
The T4NG Prime contract they are taking over was previously held by SDVOSB Intelligent Waves. Specific details related to the acquisition of the Veterans Affairs Operating Division from Intelligent Waves are not available at this time.
The move to have one of the most successful Prime contractor awardees on T4NG to date in GovernmentCIO join up with Sprezzatura, an SDVOSB professional services consultancy focused on Government transformation, health IT, benefits claims processing, and project execution, is clearly a big move as GovernmentCIO, who was set to lose their small business status after the upcoming re-certification, now adds a go-to partner and contract vehicle option to ensure they can maintain their status as a major partner to the Department of Veterans Affairs for years to come.
- Led by Sprezzatura CEO Joe Cosentino, this SDVOSB professional services consultancy is by no means a new face to the Department of Veterans Affairs. In addition to having secured a Prime spot on the $25B VA VECTOR IDIQ, Sprezzatura maintains a broad set of past performance in support of the Agency ranging from Enterprise business support services and Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) support to providing support for VA’s Chapter 33 project and insurance claim and financial applications at the VA Financial Service Center. Joe Cosentino is identified as the Managing Member of this new Joint-Venture on SAM.
- The recent award of a contract to support Veterans Affairs Pulse Transition to SharePoint Online, follows on to another big year for GovernmentCIO at VA which included a number of key wins, to include a $69M Veteran-Facing Services Applications support task; a $28.5M Veterans Affairs OCIO Executive Support Services task; a 5-year VA EMS Support task; a $30M VA Veterans Legacy Memorial (VLM) Project win; and a Prime position on a $900M IDIQ to support the Veterans Intake, Conversion, and Communication Services (VICCS) IDIQ.
- The Veterans Affairs National Cemetery Administration held up the Veterans Legacy Memorial program as its second greatest achievement of 2019 — behind only the NCA’s near perfect score under the American Customer Satisfaction Index.
- As they have grown, GovernmentCIO has continued to add to their leadership team, recently adding experienced Veterans and Defense Health strategy lead Jennifer Stone as a Vice President of Growth for Veterans and Defense Health, and Jason Windsor as Chief Health Information Officer. Windsor, who joined GovernmentCIO after retiring as an Army colonel from the Defense Health Agency, has, since 2017, served as the program manager responsible for overseeing the Military Health System’s primary electronic health record applications worldwide.
- Led by CEO, Brian Moran, GovernmentCIO was recently named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
- Armed with Prime access on several contract vehicles and an innovative online technology magazine, event, and media arm, this fast-rising and aggressive SDVOSB continues to position itself for growth.
- GovernmentCIO was one of the Federal Health IT & Consulting firms recently recognized as D.C. Metro’s fastest growing private companies.
Included below is a snapshot of Prime obligations by Fiscal Year for GovernmentCIO.