“LMI today announced its acquisition of Suntiva, a digitally based business transformation company with primary focus in the public health and defense markets, headquartered in Falls Church, VA.”
“Suntiva provides clients with transformational solutions by integrating deep domain expertise with information technology, governance, organizational performance, human capital, and federal acquisition lifecycle knowledge.”
“The acquisition expands LMI’s digital and workforce solution offerings while furnishing new customer access in public health and defense, particularly the Food and Drug Administration, the National Institutes of Health, the Department of Agriculture, the Defense Information Systems Agency, and the U.S. Army.”
“LMI is excited to welcome the employees from Suntiva, who increase LMI’s workforce to over 2,000 consultants serving mission-critical needs across the federal government. ”
“LMI president and CEO Doug Wagoner stated, “This acquisition enhances our transformative solutions and expands expertise across a broader federal landscape to serve our clients better. LMI and Suntiva share a strong culture and mission focus, a commitment to sterling ethics, and a people-first mindset.”
“LMI’s focus on rapid capability development and strategic independent research and development investments complements Suntiva’s emphasis on technology-enabled, differentiated solutions. Suntiva’s organizational development and digital enablement solutions—combined with LMI’s deep strengths in logistics, policy, science, analytics, and management advisory services—position the combined entity to accelerate transformative business solutions for the nation’s pressing public health needs.”
“In addition to LMI’s 60 years of partnership with the federal government, Suntiva adds a deep record of service to agencies, such as the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food and Nutrition Service, Army Response Team, and DoD Joint Artificial Intelligence Center.”
“Our employees are passionate about their work and bring real-world experience to their clients’ missions,” said Dr. Hany Malik, president and CEO of Suntiva. “This acquisition enhances our ability to serve our nation through an expanded set of capabilities, combining our passionate and talented workforces to further the mission sets of our federal government clients.”
“DC Advisory served as exclusive financial advisor to Suntiva in this transaction.”
Source: LMI Acquires Suntiva, Expands Federal Health and Defense Offerings , July 27, 2021. LMI.
G2X TAKE: This consultancy, with listed expertise in digital and analytic solutions, logistics, and management advisory services has announced the acquisition of this digitally based small business transformation company with primary focus in the public health and defense markets, expanding its customer access in public health and defense, particularly the Food and Drug Administration and the National Institutes of Health.
- Led by President and CEO Hany Malik, and Senior VP Mark Day, the former GSA Deputy Assistant Commissioner for Integrated Technology Service, Suntiva is a very familiar partner to the FDA and NIH having won $28M in new FDA task wins to close 2020.
- Suntiva was among the awardees named last Fall to the $20B CIO-SP3 SB On-Ramp. See the list here.
- Led by President and CEO, Doug Wagoner; and Sr VP Pete Pflugrath, LMI was recently among the Federal Civilian and Federal Health leaders noted as 2021 Top Workplaces in the Washington Area. More here.
- LMI recently tapped Ann Brothers, an industry leader with over 10 years of experience in business development, capture and marketing, as Principal, BD & Strategic Alliances.
- LMI was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.