G2X TAKE: Mission-centric T4NG SDVOSB Prime, Liberty IT Solutions, continues their 2019 momentum, adding another win in support of Veterans Affairs, this time beating out three others to be awarded this 5-year task to provide Maintenance and Development support for this in-house data management and mapping tool. This task, valued at $14.4M, was competed and awarded as a small business set-aside using T4NG.
“As part of its ongoing efforts to improve the Veteran experience, VA has been developing a Collaborative Terminology Tooling & Data Management application. The goals for this effort include:
- Modernize and simplify the use of standard clinical terminology within its Health Care systems and applications
- Respond to the increasing number of Veterans using the various Community Care options available by enhancing Interoperability between VA, DoD and Community Care health care providers
- Reduce updates to standard clinical terminology via manual interfaces (such as spreadsheets)
- Provide a single authoritative source for clinical terminology VA Enterprise wide
- The Collaborative Terminology Tooling & Data Management solution will result in the deployment of an Enterprise tool for the editing, authoring, maintenance, review and update of clinical terminology within the VA Enterprise.” Source: VA
- This award comes just days after Liberty beat out two others for a $13M Process Records and Knowledge Solutions support task win and a $23M Supply Chain Master Catalog (SCMC) task at VA, and on the heels of several other recent wins at VA, to include a $28M IAAS Cloud Hosting Solution task; a 3-year $11.4M action to support Computerized Patient Record System (CPRS) Enhancements Phase 2 requirements; and a 3-year RTLS Server Sustainment Support task.
- Two Federal health projects supported by Liberty IT Solutions, VA OI&T Lighthouse and CMS Champ, were recognized with 2019 Innovation Awards based in part on their use of modern capabilities like Salesforce and APIs to increase Agency efficiency and improve overall user-experience.
- Liberty IT, easily one of the most successful T4NG Primes and one of the fastest growing SDVOSBs of this decade, was recognized as one of the top Federal Health Consulting Firms Creating a BUZZ early this year.
- This longtime partner to VA has closed out each of the last several fiscal years with a string of wins, and the addition of Federal Health Industry Leader, Sam Strulson late last year to serve as a VP for Growth and Strategic Initiatives, only further increases the odds that we will be calling their name often as we move towards September 30.
- Liberty IT solutions has been identified by Cerner as one of their key partners for the $10B VA EHR Modernization initiative.