G2X TAKE: Building on a huge FY 2019, Liberty IT Solutions, a very fast growing mission-centric SDVOSB that supports multiple Government agencies across a diverse portfolio of Health IT projects, picks up in 2020 right where they left off, adding this new 4 1/2-year task to support the VA Application Programming Interface (API) platform. This task was awarded using the VA T4NG IDIQ as an SDVOSB set-aside.
- Liberty IT announced a series of wins late in 2019 totalling $700M, to include a 5-year $64M Advanced Medical Cost Management Solution & Healthcare Financial Management Services support task; a 5-year $35M task to provide VA with Data Migration and Syndication Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) Support Services; a 5-year $48M task to support efforts related to Data Loss Prevention; a 3-year $95M task to provide Management Consulting Services and Healthcare Revenue Workflow Management and Business Information Technology Tools; and a very notable $434M Health Integration and Modernization (HI&M) support task.
- Two Federal health projects supported by Liberty IT Solutions, VA OI&T Lighthouse and CMS Champ, were recognized with 2019 Innovation Awards based in part on their use of modern capabilities like Salesforce and APIs to increase Agency efficiency and improve overall user-experience.
- Liberty IT recently noted the successful launch of the Apple EHR app for Veterans under which engineers from Liberty IT Solutions developed and deployed an Application Programming Interface (API) Gateway to provide the primary pathway for interoperability between VA’s health systems and approved use-cases, including Apple’s Health app. Read more here.
- Liberty IT, easily one of the most successful T4NG Primes and one of the fastest growing SDVOSBs of this decade, was recently named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
- Liberty IT solutions was identified by Cerner as one of their key partners for the $10B VA EHR Modernization initiative.
- Federal Health Industry Leader, Sam Strulson joined the company in late 2018 to serve as a VP for Growth and Strategic Initiatives and former Cerner Executive Joe Branson was recently recruited to be VP of Product Strategy and Partner Relations.