G2X TAKE: Only a day after learning that this service-disabled Veteran-owned consultancy, who serves as one of the most successful T4NG Primes and fastest growing SDVOSBs of this decade had been selected to lead Health Integration and Modernization (HI&M) efforts valued at $434M, comes word of several more significant awards, pushing their win total at Veterans Affairs in the last quarter alone to more than $700M. The four new awards to the Liberty team announced yesterday include:
- Picked up a 5-year $64M Advanced Medical Cost Management Solution (AMCMS) & Healthcare Financial Management Services support task. This task is identified as having been competed full and open, drawing no other bids.
- Beat out 5 others to be awarded a 5-year $35M task to provide VA with Data Migration and Syndication Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) Support Services. This was an SDVOSB set-aside.
- Added a 5-year $48M task to support efforts related to Data Loss Prevention. There were 4 other bidders for this SDVOSB set-side task.
- And were awarded a 3-year $95M SDVOSB sole source award to provide Management Consulting Services and Healthcare Revenue Workflow Management and Business Information Technology Tools.
All of these tasks were awarded using the VA T4NG IDIQ.
While we don’t know how long the party lasted at Liberty IT HQ last night, we do know that it was an exciting day for some of the aforementioned Liberty staff, along with growth team members Mike Seiler, Jennifer Toole, Scott Bartel, and Keven LeBlanc.
Posted September 26, 2019
Liberty IT chosen to lead $434M Veterans Affairs Health Integration and Modernization (HI&M) task
G2X TAKE: Continuing their annual and regular habit of closing the fiscal year strong, Liberty IT Solutions, a Mission-centric T4NG SDVOSB Prime, builds on their 2019 momentum in a big way, as they add this heavily competed HI&M task award to the growing list of wins they have seen over the past few months. This 5-year task, competed on the VA T4NG IDIQ, drew six other bids. This is a big win for the Liberty IT VA team, to include Director of Strategic Initiatives, Alicia Ponegalek and Portfolio Manager, Eddie Urso.
- A sources sought for the Health Portfolio Integration and Modernization task was released over the summer, detailing this requirement. “The continual modernization and integration of the OI&T EPMO Health Portfolio products with the Cerner EHR is necessary to provide an improved and unified healthcare system for Veterans, without the complexities of developing and maintaining technical architecture. This task order will provide development support to all OI&T EPMO EPMD Health Portfolio Programs; including but not limited to, Clinical Ancillary Products, Veteran Facing Applications, Health Management Product Enhancements, Community Care, Defense Medical Logistics Standard Support (DMLSS), in the area of Cerner Electronic Health Record Integrations and other development required.” Read the full draft SOW here.
- This award is just the latest in a series of wins Liberty IT has picked up of late to include a $14M VA Collaborative Terminology Tooling (CTT) & Data Management (DM) support task; a $13M Process Records and Knowledge Solutions support task win; a 5-year VHA website Sustainment task; a contract for Revenue Cycle Solution support; and a $23M Supply Chain Master Catalog (SCMC) task.
- Two Federal health projects supported by Liberty IT Solutions, VA OI&T Lighthouse and CMS Champ, were recognized with 2019 Innovation Awards based in part on their use of modern capabilities like Salesforce and APIs to increase Agency efficiency and improve overall user-experience.
- Liberty IT, easily one of the most successful T4NG Primes and one of the fastest growing SDVOSBs of this decade, was recognized as one of the top Federal Health Consulting Firms Creating a BUZZ early this year, and the addition of Federal Health Industry Leader, Sam Strulson late last year to serve as a VP for Growth and Strategic Initiatives, only further increases the odds that this winning trend will continue.
- Liberty IT solutions was identified by Cerner as one of their key partners for the $10B VA EHR Modernization initiative.