G2X TAKE: Looking to leverage Troy Dillon’s experience developing the business case for the new AFOMIS team, persuading senior leaders to allocate $60M over 5 years, and perspective gained co-authoring multiple contracts, Leidos, a global leader in the integration and application of IT, engineering, and science, and major MHS GENESIS partner, adds a new Sr. BD Manager supporting Military and Federal Health.
Troy also brings recent perspective gained facilitating cross-functional efforts to identify & document new capability requirements, performing analysis of alternatives, and determining acquisition strategies for technology related to Coronavirus, potential regional contingency medical operations, health information technologies, new specialized medical equipment and supplies, and other areas of interest to the Air Force Medical Service.
In this new role Troy will be focused on building partnerships to help solve Military & Federal Healthcare challenges.
Prior roles include:
- Deputy Chief, Capability Integration Division – U.S. Air Force Medical Readiness Agency – United States Air Force
- Director of Operations AFOMIS & Assistant Program Manager JOMIS PMO – Program Executive Office, Defense Healthcare Management Systems (PEO DHMS)
- Hospital CIO – United States Air Force
- This is the latest in a series of strategic moves for Leidos to include tapping Rhonda Blatman to serve as a Senior VP driving BD & Strategy for the Health Group; tapping BD and strategy lead Joanne Martin to serve as a VP for Health Growth Solutions; recruiting senior Fed Health IT growth lead Cindy Bishop to be Senior Director of BD and Capture; recruiting Milad Bahrami to be Senior Vice President for Government Health & Safety Solutions; and the very recent addition of Kelly Arbogast, armed with more than 18 years of experience, including recent experience as Deputy Capture Manager on a $4.1 Billion opportunity, as Chief of Staff – Military and Veterans Health Solution Operation.
- Leidos began 2021 with the announcement they had completed the acquisition of 1901 Group for approximately $215 million in cash, adding nearly 400 IT, cloud and cyber specialists to the Leidos team. More here.
- Leidos continues to be viewed as a major partner to the Department of Veterans Affairs on a number of mission critical high profile efforts, to include serving as one of the named core team members leading the $10B VA EHR Modernization initiative as a partner to Cerner. It was just recently announced that the Leidos Partnership delivered the MHS GENESIS health record to 12 new states, continuing its forward movement with the effort.
- They were also recently awarded a Prime role on the $900M VA Veterans Intake, Conversion and Communication Services (VICCS) IDIQ; and were part of a $120M task awarded to Leidos and partners All In Solutions for HLP Integration and Iron Mountain for Paper Mail Conversion and Management Services support.
- Leidos was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come and was among the Fed Civ & Health firms noted as the most innovative technology companies in the region.
- We should also note that Leidos’ PJ Kennedy, Chief Engineer was recently named among the 2021 Change Agents Shifting the Landscape Honorees.