G2X TAKE: Nichol Case, an established executive with more than 20 years of success leading large-scale, cross-functional and national teams and 15+ years’ experience across the spectrum of Federal Health agencies including MHS, CMS, DVA, NIH and CDC, has taken on a new role with Leidos where she will develop the overall BD strategy, as well as internal and external partnerships, business plans and associated marketing for the Military Health and VA customer accounts.
Prior roles include:
- Military Health Account Manager, Capture Director – CSRA/GDIT
- Vice President, Applications – HVHC Inc.
- Senior Capture Manager – SAIC
Nichol will be in a position to hit the ground running, as Leidos looks to leverage the broad set of relationships, expertise and insight she has developed over the course of her career, as well as direct recent experience having led growth and delivery for Military Health with ownership of nearly $1B DHA pipeline.
- Nichol joins a Leidos team who remains a central figure in nearly all modernization activity at VA and DHA, to include serving as Prime lead for the multi-billion dollar MHS GENESIS EHR Modernization effort and as a key subcontractor and partner to Cerner on the VA’s EHR Modernization (EHRM) initiative.
- Leidos recently recruited Federal Health marketing leader Tina Hamann and named Jason Albanese as new Senior Vice President for Strategy & Business Development within the Health Group.
- The company has been identified as one of the Federal Health consulting firms creating a BUZZ.
- We should note that the company has recently posted job openings for a Sr Growth Leader in Austin to support Veterans Affairs and a Capture Manager for VA, MHS.