G2X TAKE: Looking to leverage Steven Hubbard’s more than a decade in support of the Food and Drug Administration, including recent experience leading all technology initiatives through the FDA Innovation Lab and providing acquisition and program management of Federal contract resources valued over $200M, Leidos adds a new Client Engagement Director.
In posting the move, Steven noted: “For my next chapter, I’m excited to announce that I will be joining Leidos Health Group this month as a Client Engagement Director. I am excited to learn and grow in this role.” See the post here.
Prior roles include:
- Sr. Innovation Architect – Food and Drug Administration
- Web Operations Manager – Food and Drug Administration
- IT Specialist – Food and Drug Administration
- This is just the latest strategic hire for Leidos in the past few months to include recruiting recent JOMIS and AFOMIS lead Troy Dillon to be Military and Fed Health lead; recruiting senior Fed Health IT growth lead Cindy Bishop to be Senior Director of BD and Capture; and recruiting FedHealthIT100 awardee Milad Bahrami to be Sr. VP Government Health & Safety Solutions.
- This time last year Leidos was among the awardees named to an FDA 5-year multiple-award BPA to acquire the full range of technical and management services necessary to develop, maintain, and enhance existing and to-be-determined Food and Drug Administration Center for Tobacco Products systems in support of all programs administered by CTP.
- Leidos began 2021 with the announcement they had completed the acquisition of 1901 Group for approximately $215 million in cash, adding nearly 400 IT, cloud and cyber specialists to the Leidos team. More here.
- Leidos was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come and was among the Fed Civ & Health firms noted as the most innovative technology companies in the region.
- We should also note that Leidos’ PJ Kennedy, Chief Engineer was recently named among the 2021 Change Agents Shifting the Landscape Honorees.