G2X TAKE: Fiona Barshow, an established leader who brings 24 years of professional experience in business development, capture, customer relationship development, and strategic account growth for multiple Federal agencies spanning National Security, Law Enforcement, Civilian and Health takes on a new challenge as a VP with this Alaska Native Corporation made up of twelve operating companies who provide products and services to the Federal Government.
Fiona will bring a long history of success supporting growth efforts for some of the top small, medium and large companies in the sector across a wide set of agencies, to include DOJ, DEA, FBI, ATF, DHS, DOS, IRS, DHA, HHS, FDA, and CMS.
Prior roles include:
- Vice President, Business Development – Salient CRGT
- Vice President, Business Development, Federal Health and Civilian – ASRC Federal
- Vice President, Business Development – Novetta Solutions
- Established Federal Health Industry Executive, Kelly Mire was appointed Operating Group President for Koniag Government Services last year.
- A Koniag subsidiary was awarded the DHA Theater Enterprise-Wide Medical Logistics System (TEWLS) DevOps Support task last year. More Here.
- The Koniag Government Services companies include: Koniag Information Security Services; Koniag Services, Inc.; Koniag Technology Solutions, Inc.; PacArctic Professional Computing Resources, Inc.; Tuknik Government Services; Eagle Harbor Solutions; Arlluk Technology Solutions; Kadiak, LLC; Koniag Management Solutions, LLC; XMCO, Inc.; and Digitized Schematic Solutions, LLC.
- With a wide set of contact vehicles, to include 8(a) Stars II and CMS SPARC, this group will be one to watch.