G2X TAKE: Looking to leverage Maria Gaboury‘s more than 20 years experience supporting some of the most prominent firms in town in the delivery of high-value solutions to the DoD, Veterans Health Administration (VHA), and commercial environments, including ambulatory and inpatient electronic health records, case management solutions, clinical decision support, and patient health portals, this established leader takes on a new challenge. In her new role, Maria Gaboury will be serving as a Defense Health account executive providing solutions that that improve care delivery across the Healthcare spectrum for technology leader, InterSystems.
Prior roles include:
- Senior Manager, Business Development – Northrop Grumman
- Senior Account Executive – Harris
- Director, Health Information Technology – LMI
- The Department of Defense Military Health Systems (MHS) bases its primary health information system, as well as a similar system used in combat deployments, on InterSystems Caché®. Source: InterSystems
- The Department of Veterans Affairs (the VA) runs the largest healthcare system in the nation, comprised of over 1,300 hospitals, clinics, and other facilities, and treating more than 5.4 million patients annually. Their keystone application is the Caché-based VistA electronic medical record (EMR). Source: InterSystems
- Since 1978, InterSystems has delivered mission-critical software for public healthcare at the state, regional, and national levels, private healthcare, and application developers and powered the health records of 9.2 million US Veterans. Source: InterSystems