G2X TAKE: On the heels of numerous wins at CMS and across the broader Federal Health sector, Index Analytics, a fast growing HUBZone 8(a) small business Health BI & Analytics consultancy, recently recruited Karlton Kim to serve as Executive Vice President leading Program Delivery, as they look to take advantage of his executive level management experience in areas such as business unit operations, financial management, client satisfaction and project management of large complex systems at CMS.
Prior roles include:
- EVP of Program Delivery, CMS – TISTA Science and Technology Corporation
- Executive Vice President for Program Delivery – QSSI
- Program Director, Marketplace Advisor Systems Integrator – QSSI
- Led by CEO, Raghu Akkapeddi and veteran Growth Exec and COO Gina Wolery, it has been a good couple of years for Index Analytics at CMS, as they managed to secure several strategic wins, to include a 5-year CMS Medicare Advantage Encounter Data Dashboard and Analytics (EDDA) support contract; a 3-year Salesforce DevOps Support task; an award to support a CCSQ/ISG Data Strategic Plan development effort; and a recent 5-year $21M task award at CMS to support the Medicare Data Sharing Program.
- Noted early this year as one of the Federal Health consulting firms creating a BUZZ, the Index Analytics group has seen their fair share of success across the broader Federal Health sector, picking up key wins as a HUBZone awardee on the $20B NIH NITAAC CIO-SP3 SB GWAC, and adding a 5-year contract at FDA to provide Maintenance, Support, and Enhancements for the MAED (MedDRA Adverse Event Diagnostics) web-based application.
- This group, recently noted as one of the Rising Federal Health Companies Recognized by Inc. for Astounding Growth, continues to be #onetowatch as they are finding ways to win in a highly competitive environment and across a number of contracting vehicles.