G2X TAKE: Index Analytics, a fast growing HUBZone 8(a) small business and Health BI & Analytics consultancy, has been awarded a 4-year contract with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid. Work is to perform a data analytics assessment, gap analysis, develop a vision and provide coaching services that would support best practices and identify new needs and challenges of continuing to improve overall data governance. The contract was awarded as an 8(a) sole source action.
- Led by CEO, Raghu Akkapeddi and veteran Growth Exec and COO Gina Wolery, it has been a good couple of years for Index Analytics at CMS, as they managed to secure several strategic wins, to include a recent $14.3M CMS Office of Hearings Case and Document Management System contract win and a Prime position on the highly coveted $2B CMS Provider Enrollment and Oversight IDIQ. This is on the heels of adding a 5-year CMS Medicare Advantage Encounter Data Dashboard and Analytics (EDDA) support contract; a 3-year Salesforce DevOps Support task; an award to support a CCSQ/ISG Data Strategic Plan development effort; and a 5-year $21M task award to support the Medicare Data Sharing Program.
- In early 2020 NewWave Telecom & Technologies (NewWave) and Index Analytics (Index) announced that their Mentor-Protégé Agreement has been approved by the Small Business Administration (SBA), “creating a unique partnership of two forward thinking health IT powerhouses.” More here.
- Late last year Index recruited Karlton Kim to serve as Executive Vice President leading Program Delivery, as they looked to take advantage of his executive level management experience in areas such as business unit operations, financial management, client satisfaction and project management of large complex systems at CMS.
- This group, noted as one of the Rising Federal Health Companies Recognized by Inc. for Astounding Growth, continues to be #onetowatch as they are finding ways to win in a highly competitive environment and across a number of contracting vehicles.
- Index Analytics was recently named to the updated list of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.