G2X TAKE: Having spent the past several years defining the market strategy, business plan, and leading a team of experienced Account Executives for a T4NG Prime, Ned Struzziero has taken on a new challenge, joining this solutions provider who offers a next-generation identity platform which provides identity proofing, authentication, and group affiliation verification to government.
Prior roles include:
- Vice President, Federal Sales – Kforce Government Solutions
- Director: Federal Health Solutions – Kforce Government Solutions
- Sales Executive – Iron Mountain Federal
- ID.me provides an identity platform featuring NIST aligned capabilities for online and in-person identity verification that brings together best-in-class identity and fraud capabilities into a comprehensive solution.
- Army Ranger, Blake Hall, equipped with a Harvard MBA, launched ID.me as a startup to protect citizens against cybersecurity identity thefts and was recently named one of Washington’s Top Tech Leaders.
- In 2016, the VA announced that, with help from Veteran-run small business ID.me, Veterans would now be able to manage their own health care and benefits online more simply and safely using Vets.gov.