G2X TAKE: Looking to take advantage of Karen Holloway‘s more than 20 years of strategy, corporate development and operations experience delivering business transformation and technology solutions for some of the biggest names in town, ICF has added this leader to leverage company-wide capabilities in digital strategies, analytics, cyber, and IT services across its key markets.
Prior roles include:
- CEO – Strategix Solutions Group, LLC
- Partner, Global Business Services, Healthcare – IBM
- Asst VP and Deputy Director of Business Development & Director of Strategic Capture – SAIC
- Less than a year ago, ICF recruited Evan Lee, a former CTO with HHS OIG, focused on establishing Digital Service, supporting IT Modernization, Data Accountability and Transparency as the VP for IT and Analytics Modernization with Digital Strategy.
- ICF recently posted a job opening seeking a Vice President of BD with a specific focus on public sector health (e.g., NIH, FDA and CDC) to oversee major capture activities from inception to win.
- ICF is a global consulting services company who can lay claim to having 1,000 practitioners and scientists in their Health group. The company continues to be one of the biggest Federal Health players that many traditional IT and consulting players know little about as they tend to compete and win in areas that require the need for a combination of specialized Public Health expertise and capabilities, that they support through their ability to bring in expertise from their senior policy leaders, digital strategists, data scientists, and creatives.
- The company recently launched an integrated marketing, communications and technology business, ICF Next.