“Swish Data Corporation (Swish), “a provider of technology solutions and engineering services, announced that the company has acquired Titania Solutions Group, Inc. (Titania) as part of an on-going five-year growth and expansion strategy.”
“Titania is a successful professional services firm with over 100 employees performing mission-critical services for the U.S. Army, FAA, HHS, DISA and other federal organizations … This acquisition also brings important technology capabilities, contract vehicles, and valuable customer relationships that further diversify Swish’s government contractor business.”
“During 2020, Swish continued its impressive organic growth, augmented by the acquisition of MAD Security LLC in 2019, and now by the acquisition of Titania. “This acquisition further diversifies Swish’s market reach and capabilities, with a company that has a proven track record of success and superior performance,” stated Monty Deel, chief executive officer for Swish.”
“Titania will be operated as an independent business subsidiary of Swish. John Hibbert, the previous chief operating officer for Titania, will serve as general manager …”
Source: Swish Data Acquires Titania Solutions Group, Inc. December 1, 2020. Swish Data.
G2X TAKE: While the focus of this action is clearly broader than just Fed Health, an acquisition that includes gaining access to several key contract vehicles and adding a major testing contract with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, ensures that Federal Health firms will be taking note of this emerging Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned and HUBZone-certified Small Business provider of technology solutions and engineering services, as this group executes against their stated growth and expansion strategy.
Swish will be #onetowatch in 2021.
- Last Spring, CMS SPARC and CIO-SP3 SB Prime Titania secured a 5-year $32M HCQIS Enterprise Integrated Supplemental Testing (HEIST) task with CMS. More here.
- This acquisition adds to the growing list of Prime contract vehicle options for Swish, to include NASA SEWP, NIH CIO-CS, and many more. See the full list here.
- Through these contract vehicles, Swish already serves as a major partner to HHS, VA and the Defense Health agency, to include having recently added a significant $43M task to provide an Artificial Intelligence Operations (AIOps) Solution to Veterans Affairs. More here.
- In early 2018, Swish recruited industry leader Sandi Tighe to serve as a Federal Healthcare Account Executive.
- Led by President and CEO Monty Teel, Swish was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.