G2X TAKE: Building on SeKON‘s prior experience supporting the growth and maintenance of the Drupal websites for the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration OC, this fast-growing woman-owned CIO-SP3 SB recently beat out two other bidders to be awarded a new 3-year task to support this Agency that leads public health efforts to advance the behavioral health of the nation. This task, valued at $9M, was competed using CIO-SP3 SB.
- SAMHSA’s Office of Communications (OC) “is responsible for managing the SAMHSA.gov website via the Web Management and Support contract. The contract provides enterprise-wide content and technical support for SAMHSA.gov and other related public-facing websites. Key activities include website operations and maintenance updates, development and enhancements, and Section 508 remediation.” Source: SAMHSA FY 2020 Congressional Justification.
- SeKON is a known incumbent on this effort having been awarded a two-year $9M Web Content Management and Support task with the Agency in September 2017.
- SeKON has made a number of hires of late to support growth across the Federal Health sector, to include adding former Cerner Exec, Tiphanie Forst as Senior VP for Federal Health Growth; Jerry Parsons to oversee PEO Defense Healthcare Management Systems contract; longtime Cerner technology leader Charles Palmer; and Theodora Petrakis as Vice President, Strategy and Business Development Operations.
- Following its twenty-three year history as a technology consulting firm, SeKON recently announced their new brand identity and the launch of their newly redesigned website and messaging, http://www.sekon.com.
- Led by CEO, Angela Wilson, SeKON was recently noted as one of the Rising Federal Health Leaders Recognized by Inc. for Astounding Growth and based on the recent moves is #onetowatch.