G2X TAKE: Updated from our post yesterday, Amélie Koran, a senior technology leader with over 20+ years of progressive hands-on experience in advanced technologies and cybersecurity practices, to include leading the Office of the Inspector General Office’s (OIG) Digital Service Division (DSD), left the Agency earlier this month and has now joined Splunk where she will serve as a Senior Technology Advocate.
Prior roles include:
- Chief Technology Officer – HHS Office of Inspector General
- Deputy Chief Information Officer – HHS Office of Inspector General
- Manager, Security Services – US Department of the Treasury
- Video: Amélie on The Shifting Threat Landscape What’s Next in the Fight to Secure Cyberspace?
- Modernization at the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services and How Splunk is Helping. Source Splunk