G2X TAKE: Hendall, a small business provider of instructional design and training, information technology solutions, and professional services support, just beat out 8 other bidders to be awarded a 5-year contract to provide Contact Center, Early Childhood Learning and Knowledge Center development and enhancement, ACF/OHS website support, and a range of communications services. The contract was released and awarded as a small business set-aside action on beta.SAM.
- A copy of the Head Start Information and Communication Center (HSICC) Support for HHS/ACF/Office of Head Start solicitation can be found here.
- A series of protests were levied last year in relation to this requirement. Details here.
- Led by CEO Art Henry, Hendall maintains a senior leadership team who has a track record of success, to include Federal Health Industry veteran Paul Tardif as COO; and Deputy COO & Division Director Adam Lee, who is charged with overseeing operations and business development for Hendall, while leading contracts for clients throughout HHS, including NIH, CMS, SAMHSA, and FDA.
- In addition to serving as a Prime on the $20B CIO-SP3 SB GWAC, Hendall has quietly amassed a wide array of Federal Health Prime contract vehicle options, from CMS SPARC and 8(a) STARS II, to NIH PICS, the SAMHSA IDIQ and the CMS Survey and Certification Group (SCG) National Surveyor Training Program (NSTP). See the full list here.
- Hendall was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
Included below is a snapshot of Prime obligations for Hendall across the Federal sector.