G2X TAKE: 2019 FedHealthIT 100 Honoree, Rich Wilson, a Clinical informaticist and health technology leader, and recently retired U.S. Army Colonel, will bring the broad set of experiences and insight he has gained over the course of more than two decades, from leading combat medical units to fixing Army clinics and hospitals, to an Army-wide biostatistical activity, to his new role as a Director with Guidehouse, formed as a part of a PwC Public Sector group spin-off last Spring.
Prior roles include:
- Chief, Solution Delivery Division – Defense Health Agency
- Chief Information Officer – Army Medicine
- Chief Medical Information Officer – U.S. Army Office of the Surgeon General
- Director, Patient Admin Systems and Biostatistical Activity (PASBA) – U.S. Army Medical Command
- COL Francisco Dominicci was selected to replace COL Rich Wilson as Solution Delivery Division (SDD) chief in April.
- Guidehouse also recently recruited a former US Army CMIO, Myong (MK) Woo.
- Acquired by an affiliate of Veritas Capital on May 1, 2018, the former PwC Public Sector group rolled out their new website and brand this time last summer.
- Guidehouse picked up a Prime award on an $84M Navy Bureau of Medicine and Surgery Business Operations Support IDIQ award late last year.
- This group was identified early this year as one of the Federal Health consulting firms creating a BUZZ.