G2X TAKE: Guidehouse, a global strategy, technology and management consultancy, closed 2020 with a string of wins in support of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, to include:
- Beating out three other bidders to be awarded a 3-year $14M Response and Preparedness Infrastructure Support contract. The contract was awarded using the GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS).
- Picking up a 2-year $6.5M contract with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to provide National Center for Injury Prevention and Control (NCIPC) Reorganization support. The contract was awarded using the GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS).
- Being named as a Prime awardee on a multiple-award BPA to support the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Office of Financial Resources. The Individual Order/Call Limit on this BPA is $62M. More here.
- Winning a 5-year contract awarded using the GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS) to support the PFAS requirement.
- And adding several other wins that include providing CDC with COVID-19 Management Emergency Consulting; COVID-19 Implementation Coordination Unit Support Services; and COVID-19 Lab Training and Educational Tech Support.
- Kim Cirka, an established industry leader and innovator, and a 2020 Leading for Impact: Women in Leadership honoree, was recently tapped to lead strategic innovation and growth initiatives for Guidehouse. Earlier this year the company named Dave Zito to be its Chief Growth Officer; named Alicia Harkness as its new Health Segment Leader; and added former Deputy Director for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) National Center for Environmental Health and the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, Donna Knutson, as a strategic business advisor.
- Led by leaders such as Julie Teahan, a Partner with Guidehouse, this group continues to be a major partner as both a Prime and sub across every corner of the Federal Health sector. Just a few of their recent notable wins in the past year or so include securing a Prime spot on the $133M FDA Business Transformation Team Support BPA; expanding their Fraud Prevention Services work with VA OFM; picking up a Prime award on the CMS Enterprise Operations Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA); winning an NIH Mission Alignment IT Support BPA and $40M Defense Health Agency Health Care Innovation Support BPA; adding a $100M+ FDA Integrated, Budget, Acquisition, and Planning Systems BPA win; and adding a Prime role on the HHS Intelligence Automation/Artificial Intelligence (IAAI) IDIQ.
- Guidehouse was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.