G2X TAKE: GovernmentCIO, a very fast-rising Service-disabled Veteran-owned consultancy, who specializes in Federal IT Strategy, Software Development, Application Support, Cyber Security, and Agile Transformation, has just beaten out one other bidder to pick up yet another win in support of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
This latest award is a 4-year Technology Incubation Services (TIS) task which was competed and awarded on the VA T4NG IDIQ as an SDVOSB set-aside.
- An RFI for VA Demand Management Division (DMD) Technology Incubation Services (TIS) requirement detailing contractor requirements to provide Technology Incubation Services support for DMD was released late last year. Major VA Enterprise support areas include Voice of the Customer, Business Process Reengineering/Transformation, Emerging Business Practices – Technology Support, administrative support, meeting support, communications, onboarding, functional analysis, schedule support, and strategic analysis. The RFI is available here.
- This award builds on several recent wins at VA for GovernmentCIO, to include a $99M Paper Mail Conversion and Management Services support task and a contract to support Veterans Affairs Pulse Transition to SharePoint Online. These actions follow a big 2019 for GovernmentCIO at VA which saw them pick up a number of key awards, to include a $69M Veteran-Facing Services Applications support task; a $28.5M Veterans Affairs OCIO Executive Support Services task; a $30M VA Veterans Legacy Memorial (VLM) Project win; and adding a Prime position on a $900M IDIQ to support the Veterans Intake, Conversion, and Communication Services (VICCS) IDIQ.
- Earlier this year, we learned that the service-disabled Veteran-owned Sprezzatura-GovernmentCIO Joint Venture had acquired a Prime contract holder position on the VA T4NG IDIQ. This was clearly a big move as GovernmentCIO, who was set to lose their small business status after the upcoming re-certification, now adds a go-to partner and contract vehicle option to ensure they can maintain their status as a major partner to the Department of Veterans Affairs for years to come. More here.
- Led by CEO, Brian Moran, in addition to having just been recognized once again for their Astounding Growth by ringing in at #848 on the 2020 Inc.5000 list, GovernmentCIO was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
- Armed with Prime access on several contract vehicles and an innovative online technology magazine, event, and media arm, this fast-rising and aggressive SDVOSB continues to be well positioned for growth.
Included below is a snapshot of Prime obligations for GovernmentCIO across the Federal sector.