G2X TAKE: Beating out five other bidders GovernmentCIO, a fast-rising Service-disabled Veteran-owned IT services consultancy who specializes in Federal IT Strategy, Software Development, Application Support, Cyber Security, and Agile Transformation, has been awarded a 3-year task to support the Veterans Affairs Pulse Transition to SharePoint Online. This task was competed on VA T4NG.
- This early 2020 win follows on to another big year for GovernmentCIO which included a number of key wins, to include a $69M Veteran-Facing Services Applications support task; a $28.5M Veterans Affairs OCIO Executive Support Services task; a 5-year VA EMS Support task; a $30M VA Veterans Legacy Memorial (VLM) Project win, and a Prime position on a $900M IDIQ to support the Veterans Intake, Conversion, and Communication Services (VICCS) program.
- The Veterans Affairs National Cemetery Administration held up the Veterans Legacy Memorial program as its second greatest achievement of 2019 — behind only the NCA’s near perfect score under the American Customer Satisfaction Index.
- As they have grown, GovernmentCIO has continued to add to their leadership team, recently adding experienced Veterans and Defense Health strategy lead Jennifer Stone as a Vice President of Growth for Veterans and Defense Health, and Jason Windsor as Chief Health Information Officer. Windsor, who joined GovernmentCIO after retiring as an Army colonel from the Defense Health Agency, has, since 2017, served as the program manager responsible for overseeing the Military Health System’s primary electronic health record applications worldwide.
- Led by CEO, Brian Moran, GovernmentCIO was recently named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
- Armed with Prime access on several contract vehicles and an innovative online technology magazine, event, and media arm, this fast-rising and aggressive SDVOSB continues to position itself for growth.
- GovernmentCIO was one of the Federal Health IT & Consulting firms recently recognized as D.C. Metro’s fastest growing private companies.
Included below is a snapshot of Prime obligations by Fiscal Year for GovernmentCIO