G2X TAKE: Looking to leverage the experience and insight Tim Cox has gained at VA over the last 14 years, to include his recent experience driving communications across VA’s IT Enterprise and establishing channels for bidirectional communication between leadership and the OIT workforce, fast-rising SDVOSB, GovernmentCIO, who specializes in Digital, Cybersecurity, IT Transformation and Data services, has added this new leader to support growth. We should note that Tim was named a 2018 FedHealthIT Communicator of the Year.
Prior roles include:
- Director, IT Strategic Communication – VA
- External Communication Lead, IT Strategic Communication – VA
- Acting Chief, Correspondence, Congressional and Intergovernmental Operations – VA OIT
- After closing out FY18 with several big wins, to include three VA contracts with a total value of $318 million to support health and benefits services and information security efforts, GovernmentCIO is off to a fast start in 2019, having already added a 5-year VA EMS Support task and a high-profile $30M VA Veterans Legacy Memorial (VLM) Project win.
- GovernmentCIO ranked No. 261 on the Inc. 5000, the magazine’s annual ranking of the fastest-growing private companies in America and was recently identified as one of the Federal Health Consulting Firms Creating a Buzz in 2018.
- Led by CEO, Brian Moran, GovernmentCIO has made several key hires in the last year or so, to include adding Industry Leader Gina Gallagher as their new Chief Growth Officer; Erin Mirsky as VP of Digital Services; Ryan Elliott as Vice President of Business Development; Michael Brandt as Vice President leading Capture & Proposal Operations; and Greg Teltschik as a Director of Innovation.
- Armed with Prime access on several contract vehicles and an innovative online technology magazine, event, and media arm, this fast-rising and aggressive SDVOSB continues to position itself for growth.