G2X TAKE: GovernmentCIO is one of a handful of firms who continue to stand out from the crowd when it comes the investments they are making in senior growth leaders. The recent addition of Monty D’Ambrosio as a new Vice President of Business Development who can bring experience leading wins on the CMS MIDS and SPARC IDIQs, and managing an HHS account which spans 300 people and over $90M in annual revenue, is just the latest example.
Prior roles include:
- Vice President Health Programs – A Square Group
- Business Unit Vice President over Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) – Aquilent (now Booz Allen Hamilton)
- Senior Director BD and Account Manager – CMS/ HHS Programs – CSRA
- This is just the latest in a string of strategic additions GovernmentCIO has made in the last year, to include adding Industry Leader Gina Gallagher as their new Chief Growth Officer; Erin Mirsky as VP of Digital Services; Ryan Elliott as Vice President of Business Development; Michael Brandt as Vice President leading Capture & Proposal Operations, and Greg Teltschik as a Director of innovation.
- GovernmentCIO was recently awarded three Veterans Affairs contracts with a total value of $318 million to support health and benefits services, as well as to assist VA in sharpening its information security policy.
- GovernmentCIO ranked No. 261 on the Inc. 5000, the magazine’s annual ranking of the fastest-growing private companies in America and was recently identified as one of the Federal Health Consulting Firms Creating a Buzz in the 1st Half of 2018.
- Armed with Prime access on several contract vehicles and an innovative online technology magazine, event, and media arm, this fast-rising and aggressive SDVOSB continues to position itself for growth.