G2X TAKE: Continuing its winning ways, GDIT, a major Federal Health player and established Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services partner recently beat out two other bidders to be awarded a 5-year contract with CMS in support of a Durable Medical Equipment MAC Claims Processing System. The contract was competed and awarded using GSA IT-70.
- This award is just the latest in a string of recent wins for this established CMS partner, to include winning a very recent $241M Cloud Products & Tools contract; a $43M CMS Retiree Drug Subsidy (RDS) support task; a $32M CMS Premium Stabilization Program and Marketplace Operational Support contract; a $63M Healthcare Fraud Prevention and Partnership Trusted Third Party (TTP) task; a $125M MSPSC Systems Maintainer Support Contract; a $38.5M Practice Improvement and Measures Management Support (PIMMS) task; a $39M Drug Data Processing System & Payment Reconciliation System task; and a $276M CMS Benefits Coordination & Recovery Center (BCRC) task.
- GDIT continues to add talent across the board in support of DHA, VA, CMS and HHS to include the recent additions of Paul Sommers as a Chief Technology Officer and Paul Baumgartner to serve as a CMS-focused Business Development Executive.
- Adding to their growing list of contract vehicle options, GDIT was one of several Prime awardees named to the $5 Billion CMS Research, Measurement, Assessment, Design, & Analysis (RMADA) 2 IDIQ early this year. More here.
- Led by Federal Health Sector Vice President & General Manager, Kamal Narang, GDIT was identified on the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come and they were one of the firms recently named to Forbes’ Best Management Consulting Firms 2020.
- We should note that Milad Bahrami, Vice President, Health and Human Services Business Area, was recently named to the FedHealthIT100, an award honoring those individuals recognized for driving change and advancement in the Federal Health Information Technology and Consulting Market. More here.