G2X TAKE: Another day, another win as GDIT, a longtime partner to CMS, who brings significant prior experience providing various IT services for the Medicare Secondary Payer Program such as software development, hosting and production operations, has picked up this 5-year Medicare Secondary Payer Systems Contractor (MSPSC) systems maintainer for coordination of benefit and recovery task. Competed on CMS SPARC, this competition drew three overall bids.
- This award is just the latest in a string of recent wins by GDIT in support of CMS, to include a $38.5M Practice Improvement and Measures Management Support (PIMMS) task added last month; a $39M Drug Data Processing System & Payment Reconciliation System task; and a $276M CMS Benefits Coordination & Recovery Center (BCRC) task.
- GDIT has been aggressively building out its growth team in the last year or so, to include adding Vice President and Growth Executive, Jack Ginsburg, who brings a proven history of winning $100M+ CMS deals; established leaders Jermon Bafaty; and Cheryl Waldrup to drive growth and capture operations.
- The GDIT team is only 18-months removed from completing their $9.7B acquisition of CSRA, which brought with it established CMS industry and growth leaders such as JR Glass.
- GDIT recently underwent a major re-branding effort, “New Look. Same Mission. #OneGDIT.”
- GDIT was identified as one of the Federal Health consulting firms creating a BUZZ and thefield.io Fed Health partner identification tool lists GDIT on the front page as one of the highest scoring firms based on their scoring algorithm.