G2X TAKE: Looking to leverage Johnston Williamson’s perspective gained as an acquisition leader supporting Veterans Affairs for more than a decade, including recent experience leading IT Services Category Management, GDIT, a major Federal Health player and partner to VA, adds a new Strategic Advisor & Solution Expert.
Prior roles include:
- Director, IT Services Category Management – U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Director, Engineering Services, Technology Acquisition Center – U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Director, Program Advisory Office – U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- GDIT continues to add talent across the board in support of DHA, VA, CMS and HHS to include the recent additions of Paul Sommers as a Chief Technology Officer.
- GDIT can lay claim to extensive past performance with VA to include a $201M Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) DevOps task; a $307M File Conversion Services task; and a notable $900M VA Veterans Intake, Conversion and Communication Services (VICCS) IDIQ.
- Led by Federal Health Sector Vice President & General Manager, Kamal Narang, GDIT was identified on the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come (More here) and they were one of the firms named to Forbes’ Best Management Consulting Firms 2020.
- FedHealthIT/MileMarker10 sat down with Kamal Narang not long ago, to discuss aligning with the customer mission, the importance of innovation within Federal contracts and a different perspective on small and large business collaboration. Read the article here.
- We should note that Milad Bahrami, Vice President, Health and Human Services Business Area, was recently named to the FedHealthIT100, an award honoring those individuals recognized for driving change and advancement in the Federal Health Information Technology and Consulting Market. More here.