Posted (Last updated )
We take the privacy of our members very seriously and, as such, we have put in place the guidelines below to protect your privacy:
• We will strive to use leading technologies, approaches, and best practices to protect your privacy.
• Your contact information is yours. You choose what you want to share. We will not give your contact information to anyone without your permission, and we will not share your information to any third parties for marketing purposes.
• G2Xchange staff and community managers reserve the right to communicate with you through email, through the messaging feature in the site, and notices posted on this web site, including regular member emails. If you wish to opt-out of receiving promotional emails, please send a request to admin@g2Xchange.com
• If you contact another Member through the messaging feature, an email will be sent to that Member which may contain your email address.
• If required by law, we reserve the right to disclose personal information to comply with a court order or legal process served on our company or to defend against legal claims.
Have something you would like to add? Comment below
Note: You will need to be logged in as a member to see comments and participate in the discussion.