G2X TAKE: Favor TechConsulting (FTC), a very fast growing woman-owned, service-disabled Veteran-owned IT and Management consulting company, that specializes in Agile Transformation, Supply Chain and Logistics Management, Cybersecurity, Infrastructure, Cloud Services, and Big Data, adds a new 4-year award in support of the Department of Veterans Affairs. This task, that was competed and awarded on the VA T4NG IDIQ, drew two other bids.
- FTC is a known incumbent on this effort having been awarded a 3-year task in 2017 to provide project and program management support for approximately 50 projects in the Benefits and Memorials Portfolio. More here.
- A copy of the VA RFI for EPMO BAM PMO and Technical Management Support Services is available here.
- Just some of this team’s other recent experience at the Agency includes a very recent $87M Financial Services Center (FSC) Software Development task award; a $33M Business Intelligence Services Line (BISL) support task; a 5-year VA SharePoint based Business Analytics and Dashboard support task; a James A. Lovell, Federal Health Care Center (JALFHCC) IT Operations, Sustainment and Infrastructure Support task; a $5M VA IT Operations, Sustainment and Infrastructure Support task; an OI&T Enterprise Program Management Division (EPMD) Follow-On; and a 3-year Section 508 Compliance Sustainment task.
- In addition to serving as one of the most successful consulting firms, in terms of overall revenue at Veterans Affairs over the last several years, this group has had their fair success outside the Agency to include picking up key Prime wins at DHS, DOL and DHA, while adding Prime positions on contract vehicles such as CIO-SP3 SB, CMS SPARC, and the $300M DHS Services for Enabling Agile Delivery (SEAD) BPA.
- In late FY 2019 FTC appointed Monica Rosser as Chief Growth Officer. Rosser was recently recognized among those individuals driving change and advancement in the Federal Health Information Technology and Consulting Market as one of the FHIT100.
- Led by Vaseal Montgomery, President and CEO, a longtime MHS leader and Veteran with a 30-year record of service in the United States Army, FTC was identified early this year as one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
Included below is a snapshot of Prime obligations for FTC across the Federal sector.