G2X TAKE: The Food and Drug Administration continues to lean on global technology and management consulting firm Booz Allen Hamilton, a longtime partner to the Agency, with this group adding a flurry of wins to close the fiscal year, to include:
- Beating out one other bidder to be awarded a new 5-year $35M RAPID Version V single-award BPA with the Food and Drug Administration. The contract was competed and awarded using GSA IT-70.
- Adding a $4M 1-year task award for ICIMS Deployment and Implementation. The task was awarded using the FDA Data Resource Management for Human Drug Review BPA.
- Beating out one other bidder to be awarded an $8M AIRRS/CIRDS Support task. This task was awarded using the FDA Regulatory review support services BPA.
- Being awarded a 2-year Workspace Collaboration and Content Management Next Gen Solution task with the Food and Drug Administration. The task was competed and awarded using CIO-SP3.
- This string of wins is just the latest in a series of competitive awards in 2020 for Booz Allen across a number of FDA Centers and using a range of Prime contract vehicles, to include having added two more Prime BPA options – a $90M FDA Quick Turnaround Social Science Research Services BPA and Prime position on the FDA CTP IT Systems Lifecycle Development and Management Support BPA. This is all on the heels of winning a $161M FDA CDRH Digital Transformation Support task this time last year.
- Booz Allen Hamilton was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come and this US Veterans Magazine Article recently identified Booz Allen Hamilton as one of the Companies Who Love To Hire Veterans.