G2X TAKE: Favor TechConsulting (FTC), very fast growing woman-owned, service-disabled Veteran-owned IT and Management consulting company, that specializes in Agile Transformation, Supply Chain and Logistics Management, Cybersecurity, Infrastructure, Cloud Services, and Big Data, continues to build out its team, this time adding Richard Muller, a 20-year Veterans Affairs Program Manager as VA Account Manager.
Prior roles include:
- Program Manager – Department of Veterans Affairs
- Earlier this month Dynamic Government Resources, LLC (DGR), a joint-venture (JV) between Favor TechConsulting, LLC (FTC) and BDR Solutions, LLC (BDR) was awarded a Prime contract on the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Transformation Twenty-One Total Technology-Next Generation (T4NG) vehicle. More here.
- In late FY 2019 FTC appointed Monica Rosser as Chief Growth Officer. Rosser was recognized among those individuals driving change and advancement in the Federal Health Information Technology and Consulting Market as one of the FHIT100 in 2020 and again in 2021.
- FTC lays claim to extensive past performance with Veterans Affairs to include a recent $132M Benefits, Appeals & Memorials (BAM) PMO task; and an $87M Financial Services Center (FSC) Software Development task award. More here.
- In addition to serving as one of the most successful consulting firms, in terms of overall revenue at Veterans Affairs over the last several years, this group has had their fair success outside the Agency to include picking up key Prime wins at DHS, DOL and DHA, while adding Prime positions on contract vehicles such as CIO-SP3 SB, CMS SPARC, and the $300M DHS Services for Enabling Agile Delivery (SEAD) BPA.
- Led by Vaseal Montgomery, President and CEO, a longtime MHS leader and Veteran with a 30-year record of service in the United States Army, FTC was identified as one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.