G2X TAKE: Looking to take advantage of Mike Sacca‘s more than 30 years’ experience in Health Information Technology with expertise in national measure analysis, programming, data manipulation, application development, project leadership and staff management, RELI Group, a major partner to CMS, makes another strategic hire.
Prior roles include:
- Managing Director, Health Division – IMPAQ International
- Executive Director, Clinical Quality Measurement – Health Services Advisory Group, Inc. (HSAG)
- Lead Associate – Program Manager – Booz Allen Hamilton
In addition, we should note that RELI Group recently picked up a 2-year PCG Initiatives Data Analysis and Error Rate Reduction Contract with CMS to determine whether the initiative has resulted in cost avoidance savings and is focusing on providers most at risk. Valued at $4M, this task was awarded as a sole source action.
- This small business made a number of key hires over the last year or so that seem to be paying off, to include recruiting former CMS leader Michael Reinhold to serve as their Chief Technology Officer, and adding industry veteran Frank Gorton as VP late last year. This marks the third strategic hire for 2020 as the team also only recently added Senior Proposal Manager Gaurav Madaan and Suzanne (Blazar) Pasternak to drive Strategic Growth and Proposals.
- Just some of the recent wins at CMS for RELI Group include a 4-year contract to support the CMS Audit Correspondence Tracking System (ACTS) program; a task to provide Marketplace Integrated Data Collaboration and Analytics Platform (MIDCAP) Management; a Electronic Submission of Medical Documentation (ESMD) Development Applications and Technical Support (DATS) task; a 5-year Administrative Simplification Enforcement and Testing Tool (ASETT) support task; a $23.6M Medical Review Accuracy Contract Award; a 3-year contract to deliver mission-critical support to two websites owned and managed by CMS, Medicaid.gov and InsureKidsNow.gov; two Risk Adjustment Data Validation Medical Record Review Contractor A support tasks; a task award to support end-stage renal disease quality incentive program data validity and reliability; a 5-year award to provide support to CMS for Comparative Billing Reports (CBR); a $25M CMS Medical Record Review Contractors (MRRC)-A Support contract; and a 2-year task to provide CMS Audit Administrative Tracking Tool Support.
- RELI Group maintains a Prime position on nearly every key contract vehicle at CMS, to include CMS SPARC, the $5B CMS RMADA II IDIQ, $25B CMS Network of Quality Improvement and Innovation Contractors (NQIIC) IDIQ, $1.6 Billion CMS Measure and Instrument Development and Support (MIDS) IDIQ, GSA 8(A) STARS II, and CIO-SP3 SB (8(a) and HUBZone).
- Led by President and CEO, Sam Elias, RELI Group was recently named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.