G2X TAKE: Global IT services provider NTT DATA, who can lay claim to 50+ years of Government experience and more than 3,000 professionals serving Government in the US, just beat out one other bidder to be awarded a new 5-year task to provide comprehensive IT infrastructure, application and user support services to CDC. This task is in support of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s vision of IT serving an enabling role in achieving Agency goals. The task was awarded using the Alliant 2 GWAC.
- This award extends NTT DATA’s more than 15-year relationship with CDC, by way of their acquisition of Dell Services, to drive efficiencies and to ensure scientists and administrators have the IT support they require to protect America from health, safety and security threats.
- NTT DATA purchased longtime CDC partner Dell Services in late 2016 as part of a $3.1B acquisition.
- In addition to their prior experience as an incumbent supporting ITISS, this global technology consultancy serves as a partner to CDC on a number of other high-profile initiatives, to include providing IT support to the Division of Strategic National Stockpile and as Prime on a $62M Application Hosting Support task they were awarded to support the Agency in 2017.
- NTT DATA was identified early this year as one of the Federal Health consulting firms creating a BUZZ.
- The company recently established its Artificial Intelligence Center of Excellence (AI CoE) to develop further expertise in artificial intelligence (AI) and recently acquired a small capital stake in CloudHedge Technologies Private Limited to support focusing on legacy digital integration utilizing existing IT assets to accelerate the digital transformation of diverse NTT DATA clients.