G2X TAKE: Looking to leverage experienced growth leader Rob Sherry’s perspective and recent experience driving teams focused on enabling digital transformation within the VA, HHS, SSA, and DHA in the areas of multi-cloud, modern app, and Zero Trust, Okta, a leading independent identity provider with more than 7,000 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers adds a new Civilian Sales Director.
- This 2020 article by Okta looked at VA, Artificial Intelligence (AI), predictive medicine, robotics, and the Internet of Things (IoT) opportunities and the VA EHRM program. Interestingly, we note a $7M VA deal for Okta IT Products Bundle from earlier this year.
- A 2020 Keeping IT Brief podcast focuses on USDS and CMS Delivering a Human-Centric Approach to Healthcare including an API-first approach, connecting to clinical data registries that already collect information about healthcare quality and outcomes supported by Okta. Read more here.
- This blog post by Sean Frazier, Federal CSO, discusses the Executive Order on Improving the Nation’s Cybersecurity and the mindset of Zero Trust. Read the post here.
- This is just the latest strategic hire for Okta who recently added Katy Mann, looking to leverage her 25 years of sales experience at both start-up and Fortune 500 companies, as Vice President, Federal.
- Okta was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come and Okta was recently named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Access Management for the Fifth Consecutive Year.