G2X TAKE: Carlton Foote, an industry leader with over 20 years leading companies through Strategic Organizational Expansion, Acquisitions, Business Development, Channel Management and Program/Client Management, has recently taken on a new challenge as Health Portfolio Executive Director for Evoke Consulting. Evoke Consulting is a fast growing service-disabled Veteran-owned small business that provides professional services and technology support in management, organizational improvement, and technology and engineering services.
Carlton will be well known to many in the VA community having served as a growth and portfolio lead for some of the largest and most successful Primes supporting VA today. In his new role Carlton will provide organizational oversight of Evoke’s Health Portfolio with the responsibility of the identification, pursuit and winning of new business development opportunities primarily focused on supporting health agencies.
Prior roles include:
- Sr. Portfolio Director, Veterans Health – SAIC
- Sr. Director Veterans Health / Capture Manager – Leidos
- Dept. Veteran Affairs Business Development, Sr. Principal – Lockheed Martin
- In addition to being recently awarded a $19M OBPI Management and Improvement Services contract in support of VA, Evoke maintains a long term relationship in support of the Department of Veterans Affairs, with past experience that ranges from providing Information Assurance Services to the Enterprise Program Management Office to providing Tactical Project Management and Consulting Support Services and in support of key initiatives focused on improving the claims backlog and process, including VBA Veterans Claims Intake Program (VCIP), VBA Veterans Relationship Management (VRM) and the VBA Office of Business Process Integration (OBPI).
- Earlier this year Evoke recruited well-known industry leader Joshua Rubin to serve as its new Chief Growth Officer to play a key role in the company’s initiatives to strengthen its position with core customers and expand into new markets, and they only recently named Michael Dallara as their new Chief Operating Officer. Big investments do not guarantee success, but they do signify intent and the hiring of these proven industry leaders makes this group one to watch in FY 2021.
- Led by owners and Managing Partners Greg Blaisdell and Jim Loreto, CIO-SP3 SB and VETS 2 Prime Evoke carries a set of Prime past performance that cuts across the broader DoD and FedCiv sector, to include VA, HHS, USDA and DOE.
- Evoke was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
Included below is a snapshot of Prime obligations for Evoke across the Federal sector since 2018.