G2X TAKE: ERPi, a very fast-growing, service-disabled Veteran-owned professional services firm that specializes in delivering strategic, advisory, technological, and implementation support services, just beat out three other bidders to be awarded a new 20-month contract in support of the Department of Veterans Affairs. The contract was competed and awarded using the GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS).
- The Multi-Channel Technologies (MCT) program was established to provide on-demand access to comprehensive VA services and benefits in a consistent, user-centric manner through a multi-channel virtual self-service and call center processing framework. MCT supports enterprise programs and applications to include VA Call Centers, VA Contact Centers, CRM Enterprise Platform Support systems and integrations, Knowledge Management (KM), Telephony implementations and enhancements, Interactive Voice Recognition (IVR), and self-service capabilities.
- A recent post by ERPi VP Chris Meyer notes the company has a large team consisting of 80+ ERPi and subcontractor employees supporting MCT and the Veterans Experience Office (VEO) and that this is the company’s first prime win as a large business. See the post here.
- From supporting efforts related to the Veterans Experience Office Enterprise Measurement & Performance Improvement and Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) Data Quality Remediation and Fraud Prevention, to their experience as a longtime partner to VA supporting the award-winning Diffusion of Excellence Initiative, ERPi maintains a broad set of past performance supporting continued transformation efforts in support of the VA mission.
- The ability to lean on an experienced set of VA transformation leaders, such as Stacey Donald, Greg Jacobson, Chris Meyer and Tom Lapato, along with Prime access to several key VA specific contract vehicles, to include VA VECTOR, VA ADVISOR, and several BPA options, is a key reason why ERPi remains one of the more formidable firms, small or large, and one to keep an eye on as both a partner and competitor for management consulting and business transformation efforts at VA.
- ERPi was recently named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
Included below is a snapshot of Prime Obligations for ERPi at Veterans Affairs.