G2X TAKE: Only adding to the momentum this group has gained as a result of some recent wins and a big acquisition, this global technology player, with a health division that maintains particular strength in Federal Healthcare systems, has recruited Adam Peters, a longtime MHS IT Exec who brings recent experience leading the synchronization plans and operations for worldwide network and IT service delivery, while planning response efforts with VA and DISA in preparation for the Joint Federal EHR Modernization (FEHRM) effort.
Said Adam Peters of his new role as an Executive Director with ManTech – “I’m excited to announce that I’ve joined the great team at ManTech to continue my mission of providing solutions to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the Defense and Veteran’s healthcare.”
Prior roles include:
- Senior Program Manager for IT Infrastructure and Operation- Defense Health Agency
- Health Information Technology Program Manager – US Army
- Chief Information Officer – Landstuhl Regional Medical Center
- ManTech recently added a $59M 4-year task win to support a portfolio that provides a continuum of medical logistics support for the Defense Health Agency and in support of the Joint Medical Logistics Functional Development Center (JMLFDC).
- ManTech has been quietly building out their DHA/MHS team of late, to include promoting Raul Jurado into an Executive Director role, leading DHA and VA growth; promoting Sarah Carter to Executive Director, Client Executive supporting DHA and VA; recruiting former TRICARE Chief, for Program Operations and Chief of Staff, Dr. Jerry Gardner to lead a multi-million dollar complex scientific research program supporting the Navy and Marine Corps Public Health Center; and most recently recruiting former DHA D2D project liaison and Mobile Technology Leader William Berg.
- ManTech, who broke into the Federal Healthcare IT market in a big way in 2012 with the acquisition of Evolvent Technologies, a consultancy who offered Healthcare-systems integration service, specializing in Federal Healthcare systems, carries forward a broad set of past performance in support of MHS and DHA, ranging from support for the DoD/VA Bidirectional Health Information Exchange and the Virtual Lifetime Electronic Record Health, to their work at Tricare Management Activity and the Health Artifact and Image Management Solution (HAIMS). Read more about their past performance here.
- ManTech recently announced that it had completed the acquisition of Kforce Government Solutions (KGS) for $115 million in cash, further building out its footprint in the Federal health market.