G2X TAKE: NetImpact Strategies has been awarded a prototype project in support of the Defense Health Agency to develop this platform that shall become the new “source of truth” providing for automation of validated patient focused education and resources. This award, valued at $22M, was released through a Request for Solutions via TReX on 22 April 2021, which resulted in the submittal of 11 total responses. Four (4) vendors were selected to provide demonstrations.
“DHA VEC covers the design, development, delivery, and technical and management support services for the Virtual Education Center (VEC). The VEC platform shall become the new “source of truth” providing for automation of validated patient focused education and resources. The VEC prototype shall provide a platform for the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Deputy Assistant Director (DAD) of Education and Training (E&T) that:
- Enables providers, patients, and family members across the MHS access to a virtual environment for provider and beneficiary collaboration in a secure setting.
- Promotes wellness, increases access to care and patient education, and guides patients to events, Military Treatment Facility (MTF) resources, and all vital information.
- Consolidates/standardizes all patient and clinical education across the DHA leading to increased access with validated content for all military branches.
- Provides management of consolidated education material for patient education to include, but not limited to, written, audio, video, visual, and supportive avatar interactive capability.”
- Last Spring NetImpact was named to a $40M Defense Health Agency Health Care Innovation Support BPA to assist in all facets of Health Care Innovations as it develops and implements new contracts to provide the TRICARE benefit.
- Earlier this year NetImpact recruited Venkatapathi “PV” Puvvada to be Chief Executive Officer looking to leverage his strong history of result oriented operational and financial success across public and private sectors to accelerate NetImpact’s Digital Transformation strategy. This interview with Founder and Chairperson, Kavita Kalatur, and CEO Venkatapathi “PV” Puvvada looked at the company’s success to date, introducing technology and informing Government, and what comes next for NetImpact. Read the interview here.
- NetImpact has made several other strategic moves to strengthen its leadership team of late to include recruiting Julie May as Business Development Director; and recruiting Praveen Kosgi as VP, Technical Solutions.
- Just this Summer NetImpact launched PlatformFirst™, a Comprehensive Solution to Help Clients Accelerate their Digital Transformation Journey; as well as DX360, a Set of Comprehensive Digital Transformation (DX) Disruptors.
- NetImpact was named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come and they were recently identified as being among the Rising Federal Health IT Companies Recognized by Inc. for Astounding Growth.
- Kavita was recognized among the inaugural FedHealthIT100 Hall of Fame Inductees, an exceptional group of individuals who distinguished themselves time and again as winners of the FedHealthIT100 Awards for the impact they are making within the Federal Health community and in support of Federal Health missions. More here.
Notice ID: W900KK-21-9-0017