G2X TAKE: Chenega Reliable Services, an 8(a) small business consultancy and a longtime partner to the Defense Health Agency and MHS, was recently awarded a 2 ½-year contract to provide business operations support, functional governance, and enterprise account management support to the Office of the Military Health System (MHS), Functional Champion and Health Informatics, located at Defense Health Headquarters (DHA). The contract was awarded as an 8(a) sole source action.
Note: For security purposes, the release of details related to DOD award actions can be delayed as much as 90 days after the award.
- Chenega Reliable Services, LLC (CRS) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chenega Corporation, an Alaska Native Corporation. CRS provides a range of consulting services, facilities and logistics support services, healthcare staffing, research and development, training, and staff augmentation. More here.
- A recent job posting by Chenega listed a need for a Program Manager to provide functional support managed within a program management office (PMO) structure to integrate, report, monitor, and communicate the progress toward Functional Champion (FC) Division/Health Informatics (HI) Branch major task areas and their underlying initiatives. Duties were to: establish and operate internal processes, procedures, and tools necessary to run an official DHA Support Staff organizational element; provide analyst/action officer support to create, coordinate, and review action packages in support of mission functions; update and maintain the Functional Timeline to Develop and maintain DHA FC/HI SharePoint site in accordance with DHA policy…
- Chenega and its family of companies are a very familiar partner to the DHA and MHS with direct Prime experience supporting a range of Healthcare and IT support services ranging from COVID Tracing and FBP Profiler support, to supporting efforts related to the MED-COI Enclave Transition and as Prime on an Identity Authentication Services (IAS) Tier III Maintenance initiative.
- This time last year the Chenega Professional Services Strategic Business Unit, led by President and Fed Health Industry Leader Robert McCashin, recruited Fed Health growth leader Rob Lecker to serve as a VP leading Business Development
- Chenega was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.