G2X TAKE: Beating out two other bidders Deloitte, a global consulting and advisory services firm and longtime partner to DHA, has been awarded a 5-year task with the Defense Health Agency to provide program and technical support for the development and maintenance of a Military Health System Charge Description Master. The task, valued at $18M, was awarded using CIO-SP3.
- This 2020 Memorandum detailed the Defense Health Agency’s (DHA) procedures for centralized oversight, standardized operations, and ensured quality and performance for the coding of DOD Health Records to include:
- Ensure availability of training opportunities for health information management workforce development in the areas of clinical documentation improvement (CDI), coding, auditing, compliance, Charge Description Master management, revenue cycle activities, and performance management. More here.
- Deloitte’s recent wins in support of DHA includes a $197M DHA Solutions Delivery Division (SDD) Support contract.
- Deloitte continues to build out and reposition its team for success to include recently adding industry leader Monica McEwen as Managing Director of Analytics & Cognitive; tapping Tom Klotz for Deputy Chief of Staff, Federal Health Practice; tapping industry leader Yudha Rustaman as Managing Director, Application Modernization and Innovation Offering; recruiting Sr. Technology Executive Geetika Tandon as Managing Director; and the addition this summer of Major General Payne who previously served as the MHS GENESIS Functional Champion for DHA.
- With a broad set of expertise and Prime access to dozens of key contract vehicles, Deloitte remains one of the primary players in the Federal Health sector, and they were named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector for years to come.
Note: For security purposes, the release of details related to DOD award actions can be delayed as much as 90 days after the award.
RFP ID: 140D0421Q0266
Referenced IDV ID: HHSN316201200018W
Award ID: 140D0421F0652