G2X TAKE: Looking to leverage Maria-Paz Barrientos‘s more than 20+years of consulting experience, and expertise leveraging data, social and mobile technology to optimize transformation and create a culture of innovation and continuous change, this established Federal Health leader takes on a new challenge with global consulting and advisory services firm, Deloitte.
Prior roles include:
- Vice President and Partner – IBM
- Senior Manager and Associate Partner – IBM
- Senior Manager – PwC
- Deloitte continues to add senior Federal Health talent to the team, to include recently adding Patrick Littlefield, a recent Executive Director for the Veterans Affairs Center for Innovation (VACI); established VA Growth leader Todd Van Haaren; and Mark Ediger, Former US Air Force Surgeon General.
- Deloitte was recently identified as one of the Federal Health consulting firms who created a BUZZ.
- With a broad set of expertise and Prime access to dozens of key contract vehicles, Deloitte remains one of the primary players in the Federal Health sector, and thefield.io Fed Health partner identification tool has them on the front page as one of the highest scoring firms based on their scoring algorithm.