G2X TAKE: It was a busy close to the fiscal year in Atlanta for global consulting and advisory services firm and longtime partner to the agency, Deloitte, as they added more than a half dozen new wins over the past two months totaling more than $50M in support of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. A few of the key wins include:
- Winning a 5-year $7.5M CIO-SP3 task to support continuation of the National Diabetes Prevention Program Customer Service Center (CSC) project.
- Building on their prior experience supporting Agency transformation efforts related to cyber and data and in support of HHS ReImagine, Deloitte recently secured a 3-year $9.2M task to support Transformation Management Activities. This contract was not competed – only one source.
- Beating out 3 bidders to pick up a 5-year $2.6M Management & Consulting services task competed on the GSA PSS in support of OFR; while beating out two to add a separate 2-year $5.2M Management & Consulting services task on the CDC CPR Professional Support Services BPA.
- Adding a 2-year electronic case reporting task win on the same CDC CPR Professional Support Services BPA.
- Beating out three other bidders to secure a 4 1/2-year $12M SIB Program Management Services contract. This was competed using GSA PSS.
- Being awarded a 4-year $4M Optimizing and Maintaining Vaccine Code Set Management Service (VCSMS) task with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The task was awarded using the CDC ICRA IDIQ.
- And adding a short term 5-month $2.9M task on GSA PSS to provide the Agency with a range of professional & consulting services related to the Covid-19 response.
- These awards come on the heels of Deloitte gaining a Prime position on a pair of new CDC specific contract vehicles in the last year, to include an Advancing the Future of Work at CDC BPA, and a $100M CDC CPR Multiple-Award Professional Support Services BPA award they added this time last year. As the CDC CIMS contract has faded we are seeing the Agency spread their contracts out across a number of vehicles, ensuring those who have options are in good shape.
- We should note that Deloitte Consulting Principal and IT Transformation leader Kerri Maloney was recently recognized as a 2020 FedHealthIT Women in Leadership Award Winner and she will be honored at next week’s FedHealthIT Impact event with many of the top women leaders from industry and Government. Learn more here.
- Deloitte was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.