“Customer Value Partners, Inc. (CVP), a business and technology consulting firm that helps organizations prepare for a culture of Continuous Change, announces key hire and promotion to its leadership team in support of its rapid growth in the federal market. Todd Pantezzi was named Chief Strategy Officer and Kirthi Anantharam was promoted to Chief Growth Officer.”
“As Chief Strategy Officer, Pantezzi will be responsible for accelerating CVP’s growth strategies across its accounts and enhancing CVP’s client delivery in federal health. Pantezzi has thirty years of experience in sales, capture, delivery, and market strategy, supporting major federal health agencies. Previously, Pantezzi held business development executive roles at SRA, Pearson, UnitedHealthGroup, CSC, ICF, and Perspecta. Pantezzi has expertise in bioinformatics, electronic health records, survey research, Medicare and Medicaid, and disease surveillance systems.”
“Kirthi Anantharam, who joined CVP in 2014 and most recently served as the Senior VP of Corporate Growth, is now the Chief Growth Officer. Anantharam will drive CVP’s strategic business and solution growth in healthcare, national security, and public sector markets. He has more than 20 years of experience leading large, complex transformation initiatives. Anantharam’s specialties include systems and software engineering, manufacturing, quality, and IT service management for commercial, federal, and international customers.”
“With the addition of Todd and the promotion of Kirthi, our senior leadership is now matured to match our growth trajectory in becoming one of the premier, innovative mid-sized consulting firms in the government sector,” said Anirudh Kulkarni, CVP Founder and CEO. “We are excited to welcome Todd and congratulate Kirthi and look forward to their contributions to help accelerate our visibility in the market and increase our ability to deliver innovative, outcome-based solutions to our clients.”
Source: CVP Advances Strategic Growth with Addition of New Chief Strategy Officer and Chief Growth Officer, June 15, 2021. CVP.
G2X TAKE: Looking to leverage Todd Pantezzi’s thirty years of experience in business development and sales in the Federal health market, to include time focused on VA, HHS, and DHA, business and technology consulting company Customer Value Partners (CVP) recruits a new CSO to drive growth strategies across its accounts and to enhance client delivery in Federal health.
Prior roles include:
- Vice President, Health Group Business Development – Perspecta
- Senior Vice President, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services Account Executive – ICF International
- Vice President, U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services Account Executive – ICF International
- Having led growth efforts for some of the biggest consulting names in town, Todd will be known to many in the Federal Health sector, though his role as Chair for the annual “Evening for Hope” charity Gala is what he may be most recognized for. Learn more about the Gala here.
- Todd was also recently recognized among the FedHealthIT Hall of Fame Inductees, a distinguished group of individuals from Government and Industry who are making an impact, going above and beyond, driving innovation, challenging conventional wisdom, driving positive outcomes and giving back to the larger community. This came after Todd being named to the FedHealthIT100 over multiple consecutive years.
- CVP serves clients including the National Institutes of Health, Administration for Children and Families, Health Resources and Services Administration, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, and Defense Health Agency. Source CVP
- Just some of CVP’s recent awards include an AHRQ Data Platform Development Contract to Enhance Health Data Tools and a very recent $86M NIH BPA to provide Risk Management Framework Cybersecurity Services.
- Led by CEO, Anirudh Kulkarni, CVP was identified as one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
- This interview last summer with Anirudh Kulkarni, Founder and CEO of CVP, shares insights on moving from a small to mid-tier business, what Government needs to focus on when buying, the importance of people, and what comes next. More here.