“Customer Value Partners, Inc. (CVP), a business and technology consulting firm that helps organizations prepare for a culture of Continuous Change, announces today its acquisition of Atlas Research (Atlas), an award-winning firm that partners with federal health organizations to drive mission-critical innovation and transformation. Through this acquisition, CVP further realizes its goal of becoming a premier mid-tier comprehensive healthcare solutions and citizen services consulting and systems integration firm. CVP acquired Atlas because of its similar culture, values, and vision for the future as well as its exceptionally talented team.”
“With Atlas, CVP adds new capabilities spanning research and evaluation, organizational transformation and innovation, strategic communications, and human capital solutions; deep domain expertise in Veterans and Military health, pandemic planning and response, health equity, mental health, and rural health; and a marquee federal health customer base. This merger, done solely through the strength of CVP’s own resources, adds over 170 professionals with deep healthcare and consulting experience to the CVP family.”
“Atlas brings a franchise position at the US Department of Veterans Affairs, a client they have served since 2008. Atlas accelerates CVP’s growth through the addition of major new health clients, domain expertise, capabilities, and contract vehicles. The acquisition strengthens CVP’s strategic focus on federal health agencies by adding a strong portfolio in the VA and expanding our portfolio across HHS. It includes the Veterans Health Administration (VHA) Integrated Healthcare Transformation (IHT) contract—a 10-year, $1 billion indefinite delivery/ indefinite quantity (IDIQ). It opens up access to the FDA with the $322M ceiling Business Transformation Team (BTT) BPA and the $100M ceiling Integrated Solutions (IS) BPA. It also provides a new government-wide vehicle for CVP’s transformation and human capital offerings via GSA’s Human Capital and Training Solutions (HCaTS) BPA (UNR).”
“CVP’s acquisition of Atlas is the realization of a shared vision for an industry-leading, comprehensive mid-tier healthcare technology and consulting firm primed for growth,” said Atlas Co-Founder and CEO Ryung Suh. “The marriage of our respective capabilities, experience, and mission-driven cultures will translate to added value for our clients and their efforts to improve the health and wellbeing of our fellow citizens.”
“CVP’s vision as a fully integrated healthcare solutions and citizen services firm relies on expanding from a technology-centric services innovator to an end-to-end advisory, research, technology, and managed services firm,” said Anirudh Kulkarni, CVP Founder and CEO. “Atlas’ experience as the trusted transformation partner of clients across the VA and HHS provide the advisory and consulting capabilities to accelerate CVP’s growth strategy.”
Source: CVP Acquires Atlas Research, Broadens Healthcare Strategy, Consulting and Research Offerings, August 24, 2021. CVP.
G2X TAKE: This CIO-SP3 SB and 8(a) STARS II Prime business and technology consulting firm that helps organizations prepare for a culture of Continuous Change, has acquired this award-winning firm that partners with Federal health organizations to drive mission-critical innovation and transformation and that holds a franchise position at the US Department of Veterans Affairs, a client they have served since 2008.
- CVP serves clients including the National Institutes of Health, Administration for Children and Families, Health Resources and Services Administration, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, and Defense Health Agency. Source CVP
- Just some of CVP’s recent awards include an AHRQ Data Platform Development Contract to Enhance Health Data Tools win; and a very recent $86M NIH BPA to provide Risk Management Framework Cybersecurity Services.
- CVP recently recruited Todd Pantezzi to be Chief Strategy Officer. Todd was also recently recognized among the FedHealthIT Hall of Fame Inductees, a distinguished group of individuals from Government and Industry who are making an impact, going above and beyond, driving innovation, challenging conventional wisdom, driving positive outcomes and giving back to the larger community.
- Led by CEO, Anirudh Kulkarni, CVP was identified as one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come. CVP was also recently named as being among the Rising Federal Civilian Companies Recognized by Inc. for Astounding Growth.
- This interview last summer with Anirudh Kulkarni shares insights on moving from a small to mid-tier business, what Government needs to focus on when buying, the importance of people, and what comes next. More here.
- Atlas Research has seen a wide range of success across the Federal health sector to include a recent $133M FDA Business Transformation Team Support BPA win. Titan Alpha, a JV between Prometheus Federal Services and Atlas Research, has announced numerous recent wins at VA over the past few months alone to include a Contract to Assess the Impact of Race on VHA Homeless Programs; a Contract to Optimize Women’s Health Care; a Contract to Provide VA Medical Centers with Audit Support Services; a VA Contract to Combat Veteran Suicide; a VA Contract to Transform Employee Education; a VA Contract to Advance Research Enterprise Optimization; a Communications Campaign Contract with the VHA National Oncology Program; and a Contract to Advance VHA Clinical Decision Support. The JV was also named to the $1B VHA Integrated Healthcare Transformation (IHT) IDIQ.
- The Titan Alpha JV is led by Prometheus President Greg Smallwood; VPs Stan Shin and Shawn Boo; and the Atlas Research team of Chief Growth Officer Young Bang and Executive VP Elizabeth Martinez Mahan; Sr VP Teddi Macht Mikula; and Sr EVP Kenneth W. Kizer. See the leadership team here.
- Atlas’ Young Bang was identified among the 2021 FedHealthIT100, an award that honors those individuals recognized for driving change and advancement in the Federal Health Information Technology and Consulting Market.
- Atlas Research was also named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.