G2X TAKE: Looking to leverage her experience gained serving in progressively responsible roles, ranging from GM and VP, to President and COO for some of the most successful firms in the Federal Health sector, this 8(a) small business IT and business consulting firm and CIO-SP3 SB and 8(a) STARS II Prime that has served as a major partner to the Defense Health Agency, recently added Michele Bond to be its next Chief Operating Officer.
Prior roles include:
- President and Founder – Vetruvius, LLC
- Chief Strategy Officer – Emagine IT
- General Manager, DNC – ASRC Federal Data Networks Corporation
- Led by President and CEO, Ahmad Abuzaakouk, Concept Plus was noted last year as one of the Rising Federal Health Leaders Recognized by Inc. for Astounding Growth and they were just named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
- The Defense Health Agency recently awarded a multi-year contract for Hearing Conservation program (DOEHRS-HC) support to Concept Plus. More here.
- Early last year, Concept Plus announced they had acquired Dougherty & Associates, Inc. (DAI Solutions), a management consulting firm that specializes in organizational development, change management, communications, and learning, while also recruiting established leader Kamal Hossain to serve as a Vice President managing Defense and Civilian Healthcare.